3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: A full of crisis June...

Monday, July 1, 2013

A full of crisis June...

The terrible June finally ended.

So how was your June like?

I would describe it as the month full of crisis. Because we Singaporeans fought with the terrible haze for about 2 - 3 weeks? People were crazily looking for mask to protect themselves. Hmmmm... even for myself!! #kiasi

I managed to tahan for the first few days when the PSI was still around 100+~ But when it hits up to 200+, I started tearing every morning when I woke up and also some difficulties in breathing. =/

Sadly, I couldn't find myself a mask because everywhere just went out of stock. So I decided to order from my all time favorite shopping site, Qoo10.sg !! BUT, till now [even the haze condition had reduced] , I still did not receive my mask!! Hmmmm...

Anyway, I still managed to get those N95 for myself and my family thanks to Darryl~

Me and momo
** Trending self shot then **

Luckily, the haze is not in the hazardous range now as compared to PSI 400++ 2 to 3 weeks ago. O__O
**FYI: Record breaking for the past few years!!!** 


-------------------

A few days after the haze drama, there were rain hail happening in the west of Singapore! Exciting right? I never see it with my own eyes before but if I remembered correctly, many years ago, there were rain hail in the east of Singapore too. So it's actually not something new. However, it still created a very entertaining hooha and I swear its damned funny:


** Who will ever taste those drop, drop, drop, drop like a grape thingy in their own mouth?? **

=_____________= |||


Just when I thought the consecutive drama is over~

There comes the mouth-less kitty but named singing bone craze!!




It was actually a marketing promotion by McDonald's last month. But there is one thing that I don't get. Why does Mcdees always bring in Hello Kitty? Hmmmmm... But anyway, those crazy fans of kitty started queuing on Wednesday *launching only on Thursday*  in order to get their hands on the mouth-less kitty! *roll eyes* Are you for real?? Miss your beauty sleep and buy a meal at wee hours for that orh lu lu / chao ta kitty? Hmmmm...

So what's the commotion with this kitty??


Serious??!!?! Over a kitty? Why? I simply just don't get it... So what if now you got the whole range, and then??!

*shake head*

Even if I'm crazy over Eeyore, I'm not like this lah...Don't have then don't have loh, what's the big deal about it?? Just don't get it.

Anyway, that's the end of the June crisis. Let's hope for a huat huat huat July now!!!

Everybodeh...............
HUAT AR !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment