3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: The drama at work....

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The drama at work....

Last week a big drama happened in our showroom!

Something that you will only see in movie setting, happened right in front of me and the story goes like this:

I'm the only one (full-time) in my office. The part time cleaner was doing his cleaning and the sales representative was luckily preparing his documents while waiting for the boss to come in [normally the sales rep don't come to our showroom ]. Suddenly, the sales rep called out for my name and the PT cleaner came running to my room and said:

"Somebody ran into your showroom!!"

"HUH??!? What do you meant?"
I said while walking to the main entrance area thinking there's a client who need my attention.
There was this ang moh guy panicking hiding behind our displays.

Been thinking he was a client, I asked: " How can I assist you? "

" Please help me!!! Those guys are trying to kill me!!"
The AMG said panic-lily.

I stunted for a moment and asked him to repeat again. I scanned him with my eyes from head to toe, realizing his shorts was undone with a huge crotch under his pants! The first impression that came to my mind was he might just raped somebody and trying to escape for his life!! So, I turned to the sales rep and ask him what had happened since all the while he was at the entrance doing his stuff.

"I'm not sure what had happened but he just ran in to hide!"
Said my sales rep.

" Who are the one trying to kill you??"
I asked the AMG as I did not see anyone else there accept himself

" Those 2 guys outside!! And please help me call the police!!"
He claimed.

I looked out to the walkway, there were only our building's security guys standing outside. *confused*

" They were the building security not some other strangers or mafias you claimed they were! "
My sales rep said.

"No they were the one trying to kill me!! Please help me!! Please call the police!!"
He screamed.

I'm afraid and I want to try to chase him out of our showroom but FAILED! So I ask him to explain to me the whole story so I could help him.

" I were checking out of my hotel and wanted to get to the airport. And there were mafias posing as policemen with guns trying to follow me and take my life! Because I knew something that I shouldn't. So I ran and escape!! PLEASE CALL THE POLICE!! I want to talk to them and I want to go back to my country."
The AMG claimed~

Even more unbelievable when its Singapore here, I walked out and talked to the security guards outside and check if there were any suspicious person outside. There was no one and according to the guards, he actually behaved like he was when he was at level 1, going into everyone's retail shops and they had been following him since then.

So maybe he was on drugs or something, my sales rep and I tried to chase him out. At that moment, he pointed at the hairdresser opposite our showroom saying they were there preparing to kill him when he step out of our showroom.

Getting all ridiculous to even explain to him, he suddenly got agitated and he tried to run into our office area when there were knifes in one of our display. I got panicked and without thinking much, I chased after him to stop him!

" I NEED TO GET OUT!!!!!"
He screamed

" THERE IS ONLY AN EXIT IN FRONT!!!"
I screamed while trying to grab him!

He shook off my hands and kicked one of our fixed glass panels!! *like some Jackie Chan movie* All worried, and I seriously need help desperately, because he is definitely too strong for me~ The security guard in charged got angry and came running to the AMG and grabbed him!

They began fighting in our showroom, the security guard's shirt was torn and the AMG's face were covered with bruises. At one time, the AMG managed to run out of our showroom and he left all his belongings in our showroom. The guard immediately chased after him and they continued their fight outside. *pheww*

Awhile later, the policemen came and collected his belongings away and got him to the station. The drama finally ended with a few stains on our floor and displays. But luckily, nothing broken nor our lives endangered though I'm shivering and my heart was beating damned fast~

For that moment, I thought I were brave but I'm actually not!

( TT____TT )

SCARE DIE ME LAH !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment