3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Kiwi fruit? Nah~

Friday, July 12, 2013

Kiwi fruit? Nah~

= NAIL ART OF THE WEEK =

I bought this green OPI nail polish recently and I so gonna try to use it! And there we have the kiwi fruit nails for this week!


This is the second fruit design that I've attempted. If you missed it, I actually did a watermelon version here !!  In fact, I actually don't eat kiwi fruit. LOL.. as I would feel uncomfortable in my throat if I ate them. I can't eat them but I can make them on my nails!

Lastly, I've actually specially created an instagram account just for my nail art design!

FOLLOW NAIL DESIGNS BY ME HERE:

You will get to see the library of designs I did previously too! Like them if any design caught your eye or leave comments if you want a nail tutorial for any particular design!!

Thank you for reading and hope you like this design!  ^__^ v



Base: OPI - passion, OPI - green-wich Village
Nail art: colored nail paints, nail art pen in black & white

#notd  #nailartoftheweek #nailartdesign #akeminails #nailsbyakemi

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I also love the green color, I would like to try this on my fingers for my next nail art design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, really great design! I'm going to have to try it myself, although I doubt I'm good enough yet!

    ReplyDelete