3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: WTF ????!?!?!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

WTF ????!?!?!

I am going to introduce my new column for this blog and it's called,  " WTF " !!

WTF actually stands for:
Where's The Food!!!


Everyone loves FOOD!  So do I~ and I can never resist food!!
In this column, I am going to introduce food I had in all occasions, delicious or crappy, cheapo or break the bank food~
And..... I'll RATE THEM!! 

Ratings are definitely based on my personal preferences / thoughts and it can be different from what you think. Basically, I'll rate them on the following:


** AMBIANCE **
It's interior, comfort, etc.


** LOCATION **
The convenience level of the location.


** SERVICE **
It's customer service


** VARIETY **
It's food variety and choices


** QUALITY ** 
Delicious or crap ?


** PRICE **
Affordable or overly priced!



I'm definitely not affiliated with any food places I went and these ratings are just for your references.
I'm so excited and I can't wait to share with all of you!
Stay tuned for my first WTF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment