3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: My first GUEST performance with Dancehall Nation SG...

Monday, July 15, 2013

My first GUEST performance with Dancehall Nation SG...

I'm very happy to be part of Dancehall Nation Singapore. If you ever wonder, Dancehall Nation SG is actually a group of dancer that does Dancehall/Reggae. If you are into this genre, be part of us!!

Its a very fun community with lots of laughter, love and care~ I'm sure you will enjoy yourself too!

Find more details on our facebook page HERE!!
- Where we share all about dancehall videos, songs, events and class videos! Oh not forgetting weekly sessions where we share and learn dancehall techniques together. Sharing is caring right?

You can also check out our videos HERE too!!

So the purpose of today's post is because we were invited to perform as a guest performer for Natasha Studios 2 weeks ago. you can watch it here:



I enjoyed myself though we had only 3 weeks to choreograph and train for this performance. We had lot of fun times and knowing each other more! Definitely feel more bonded ~ I'm really honored to be part of it and it really did boost my hidden confidence~ Yes!! I can do it!!

Hopefully there are more chances to perform before my old bones die on me. LOL...

Hope you enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment