3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: We dated...

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We dated...

We've been together for 4 years now going 5th this November.
Staying together for the past 4 years and never once left each other for more than a week.
Even if we traveled, we are still.... together.

Now... my house is undergoing renovation and no place could accommodate both of us at a time.
We are separated and we have to be separated for at least a month.

The first few days were a pain to me.
For the first time, I felt something was missing which I never felt before. 
Later, because of my dance commitments, we can't even meet for the whole last week!

Finally, the show was over last Saturday.
He asked and we went dating yesterday!
I couldn't remember when was our last date,
where he will sent me home after or a walk with my hand around his arm.

We just had a dinner, catch up with each other life for the pass few weeks and he sent me home.
YES, it was short.
But I'm really loving it. It was as though we are back to 4 years ago when we just got together.

I don't need any big or expensive actions to be happy because I prefer it to be simple and thoughtful.

Thank you for the date !!

No comments:

Post a Comment