3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: bye bye LION HEAD!!!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

bye bye LION HEAD!!!

Ello~

If you all know, I've always have a crazy/ messed/ dry and etc hair!!! Ever since I graduated from my secondary school, I've always colour , perm or re-born my hair. Lately, I even 
BLEACHED!!!  Can you imagine how bad was my hair?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



YES!!!
LIKE A LION!!!


Last month, I had my hairstyle changed! You can read about it here if you've missed it!!

So after the hair cut, the stylist blow dried my hair till I'm really loving it!! But true enough, my hair just got to transform to its crazy way the next day~ So I try all sorts of hair taming products and blow drying with my mummy's lao kok kok hair dryer:


That look something like the above with only a timer setting and high/low setting. =/

But it just don't work~ I even researched and bought a hair dryer!! *after researching and found out, I need to use a ceramic and ionic dryer to tame my hair*  I also you-tubed on blow drying hair tutorials!!! So for the pass few days of trying.....

DAY 1: FAILED = Therefore I tied my hair.. TT_TT

DAY 2:  STILL ACCEPTABLE??

DAY 3: Love the fringe ONLY~


No doubt, the hair dryer thingy REALLY AFFECTS!!! 

But now, I'm too lazy to wake up earlier to slowly blow dry my hair by sections!! And I finally decided to follow what Keida, from Clover, suggested to me earlier!!

It's a hair treatment that tames and flatten the hair to reduce flyaway. It's called the KERATIN HAIR TREATMENT~

I researched a bit about it and saw a lot good reviews about it especially for natural curl hair ladies like me. You should check it out too!

So the whole process is about 3 hrs for this length:


and do keep in mind you can't wash your hair for 2-3 days after the treatment, so as to allow the proteins to set in your hair~

Here's my after treatment peektures:

Right after the treatment!! It's super soft loh...

2nd or the 3rd day after the treatment~ Love it when the wind blow...LOL

Few days after the treatment!!!
Must take " wind blow" pictures because it super duper soft and I felt like a star~ LOL

and a comparison:


WHAT DO YOU THINK ?!?!!

I must say I love it to the max lah!! I confirm will do it again after a few months to maintain this healthy looking hair!! and you know what? I'm still able to colour my hair even after I did this treatment! Unlike some other treatment, where I need to wait for a few months after I can do any chemicals to it~

LOVING LOVING LOVING IT!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment