3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I have butter fingers...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I have butter fingers...

Hello pretty and handsome!!

Sorry for not updating as I got caught up with a self adsorbed interior project for my daddy!! Not really self adsorb lah, more like I chipped in? No matter what ,I still stay in this house and its for my parents.. So how to charge them for the design fees right?

So anyway, if you guys wondering where have my nail art of the week gone... *been passed 2-3 weeks but no updates* No worries, I still did nail arts weekly. Just that its not updated here!!! =P So if you don't want to miss any of the designs.....

PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM!!!



Just like my title, I had butter fingers!!! LITERATELY!!! LOL....



In real life, I admit I do have butter finger...... things that I hold often will drop! May be not just butter fingers but more like clumsy~ *bleah* Anyway, I came out with this design because I decided to try a pure yellow colour nail polish as the base colour which I only used yellow on the smallest portion. Therefore, "butter" colour came to my mind! Its a simple and clean design~ 

HOPE YOU BABES LOVE IT!!!

** PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO COMMENT BELOW OR ASK ME FOR ANY TUTORIALS!!



Base: OPI - passion, OPI - Need Sunglasses?
Nail art: colored nail paints

#notd  #nailartoftheweek #nailartdesign #akeminails

No comments:

Post a Comment