3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: ARRRGGGHHH!!! i shopped~

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ARRRGGGHHH!!! i shopped~

OH GOSH!!! I just shopped today!!! FML.....

To make myself clear, I'm actually looking for pumps to replace my old ones as they are spoilt soon...

BUT...

I did not manage to find a suitable pair...

AND...

i bought accessories instead~


Look.... I did not buy in impulse...LOL i tried them before and NOW it's
on S A L E!!!

NEW LOOK ON SALE!!! Dirt cheap...

1) Beads necklace (even cheaper then i DIY myself) : $16.90 $6.90
2) Beads bracelet x 2 (even cheaper then i DIY myself) : $13.90 $3.90
3) Laced gloves : $3.90 - not sure how much was before.....

but look~ its damned cheap...that's why i bought it....LOL...

alright alright...i know i shouldn't at this critical point....BUT..i will i will try my very very very very very best to CONTROL!!!

tata...got to sleep now~

P.S: If you see any ads, please help me by clicking on them...thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment