3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: A Fun and Memorable Day!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Fun and Memorable Day!!

I was looking at my ex post when I'm still using wordpress.com... and i saw this post, blogged on 15 November 2009 and titled : A Fun and Memorable Day!!

and here it goes.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

well… i asked my friends not to tell anyone else….BUT i’m gonna reveal it here…lol..

cause it’s really damn funny…so here it goes~

yesterday dar texted everyone: any1 up for T1 meeting tonight? dinner plus shopping…

me: alright…but I’ll come after my dinner with my parents…

and so…they rushed me to meet them…and i took the bus and reached T1…

i called wan: aeh…i reached liao…where you guys?

wan: oh.. we are at T1..the donut shop just beside secret recipe…

me: yah…i’m at T1..but where the hell is the donut shop? naber mind i go find..

and we hung….5 mins later i called wan again….

me: eh….i think hor…i’m lost leh…

wan: where you?

me: i’m at the departure hall loh…no donut shop leh…

wan: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! for what are u doing at the departure hall?

me: ??? huh??? T1 mah..alight the bus liao only got one escalator..then come out departure hall already loh..

wan passed the phone to dar: HAHAHAHAHAHA……we are at TAMPINES 1!!! not TERMINAL 1!!!!… *over the phone i heard the whole bunch of them laughing like no other business loh*

fucking hell…and they travelled over to TERMINAL 1 to meet me..lol…

they can’t stop laughing at me…and they believe that among us…i’m the only one that is capable of doing this kind of act~ TMD!!!!

Till today….wan messaged me : i’m going T1 now to have dinner leh..Guess which one…Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….

YOU ARE JUST AN ASSHOLE~

this is just confusing…who the hell name it Tampines 1? not Tampines shopping center? or what so ever?


~The End~

Its fucking funny...till now i'm still laughing at my stupidlity...oh god... beyond help~

Who will ever make such a mistake on earth??!?!

ONLY ME!!!! hohohohohoho.... and you know what? I'm so happy and i blogged twice in a day....rare rare rare....*buy 4D NOW!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment