3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: AKEMI's money saving tips

Sunday, December 12, 2010

AKEMI's money saving tips


I'm facing major wastage of money NOW!!! and i definitely need some changes!!! IF you are facing the same problem, no harm and follow AKEMI's 5 workable (maybe) saving tips and changes:
*kindly note that it varies from person to person~



1) say NO to cabbies.....

Don't be tempt by them when you see them passing by you while waiting for buses....I'll seriously treat them as transparent as possible~ *see no evil~~~*


*CREDITS: http://www.instantlyobsolete.com/?p=515

2) NEEDs and WANTs....

Get your priorities right.... differentiate what is your needs and what is your wants... you can't buy the whole world..don't you? *heart itch...hand itch...i think i need this~ really*



3) Window shop is healthy to your wallets....

this is the most difficult change for me.... i will not stop harming my wallet with shopping trips....HELP~~~i think i should just keep my wallet home for the safer side...wahahaha...



4) FIGHT against Your cravings!!!
MY cravings is my killer to my spending...i crave for expensive food EVERYDAY simply because they are soooo much tastier... Sian max... i should change and eat more coffee shop food~ CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!



5) PARTY and DRINK on special occasions
!
hmmmmmm...i think its hard for me lah...i can't resist temptation specially to clubs...OMFG!! i love dancing can....*boxing boxing dance* but i will...definitely i will really really if possible i will try to minimize...but sometimes people do need distress times...hohohohoho.... *hint hint*


Alright...these are my saving tips to myself...you are not obligated to follow.....but you could use as reference if you don't mind...LOL...

*i guess this is the worst money saving tips ever.....

SHARE YOURS WITH ME LEH....I REALLY NEED A WORKABLE ONE~
\m/( ' o ' )\m/

chaozzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment