3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Slient Night.........

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Slient Night.........

Firstly.......
MERRY CHRISTMAS ~

It's X'mas!!!! and also daddy's birthday.....

It was a quiet X'mas for me after all this years.... T___T
I went to look for cakes for daddy right after work... and i bought a gift for Ethan that he will love very much.. and i got back home... this is it....sad~ that's my Xmas eve.........

In the past~ party and party..drink and drink...relac and relac...gift exchange...chill....

What a great difference.... you know why??
for usual gfs, we meet every year.....but this year.........

Ting : US studying...
Poh : holidaying in Malaysia with family...
Ze and Ong : holidaying in Japan...
Chi Chi : working...
Dar : i doubt he will just meet up with me...

As for my poly cliques, KM in hk.....and the rest went for holiday trip TOGETHER!!!! ARRRGGghhghh......

XIANG?!?!! play ball with friends loh..... i have so lil friends....

Even mummy and daddy was shocked that I'm staying at home.....

WHY??!?!


i'm friendly leh....Nevertheless..... to hype up my Xmas mood..... i ate chips.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


with CHRISTMAS TREE cut.... i ate a few "christmas trees"....hohohohohoho....


and with bell cut...people singing " jingle bells jingle bell jingle all the way~" ..........to my stomach....hahahaha...nice chips...by Doritos.......

alright.....i hate party people.....enjoying their Christmas eve night...but here i am blogging...WTF......

I'm going to sleep now and wake up early to be fillial daughter and prepare for daddy's Birthday celebration.......

MAY ALL PARTY GO-ER DRINK TILL THEY VOMIT INTESTINES.....wahahahahaha...*evil stare*

tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment