3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Let’s Sweets – Japanese Dessert Buffet in 60 minutes

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let’s Sweets – Japanese Dessert Buffet in 60 minutes

I finally satisfy my craving of cakes and sweet stuff with X last sat at Let’s Sweets – Japanese Dessert Buffet!!! Well i got to admit, my saving plan failed big time...but..... at least i do not have to think about it again and again and again of wanting to try it out!!! *mouth itch*

Let’s Sweets – Japanese Dessert Buffet is located at:~
200 Victoria Street
#02-49 Bugis Junction
Singapore


It's a timed buffet with a cute lil blue timer... lunch in 60mins and dinner in 80mins...i had my lunch there~









NOPE!!! not just the sweets and pastries that filled me, but they do have main course like pasta , pizza, soup, bread and finger food. For me, i left 1/4 space of my stomach to store the desserts,cakes, crepes, fondues, jelly, mousse.....................
alright alright.... no more descriptive words...but YES you should TRY IT!!!

Sorry...I was too busy eating and tasting......didn't take a few more pictures.... but yeah you should try it yourselves and the food changes from time to time... it was NAICE!!!! and i definitely love their mousses and crepes!!!

Sudden sweet tooth? Visit:
Let’s Sweets – Japanese Dessert Buffet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment