3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: eat 汤圆 DAY!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

eat 汤圆 DAY!!!


Did you eat 汤圆 tonight? i had mine~

Yum yum!!

I used to love 汤圆 mummy made when we are younger....kosong but is damn nice.... but no more chance to eat liao...mummy do not like or probably lazy to handmade those 汤圆~arrrrrrr....
|T~ T|

Talking about 汤圆, i have no friggin idea why eat 汤圆 or what festival is it to eat 汤圆.... lol...fine go ahead and laugh at me.... i probably will just call it 汤圆 day...where everyone eats 汤圆 on a special day and only that day people sell 汤圆.....lol...sounds good??

It's a day when i come back home and found a pot of delicious 汤圆....wahahahaha...please kind souls enlighten me with actual facts~ my knowledge of traditional festival is 0%..LMAO....

tata...

P.S: if you see ads, please help me by clicking on them...thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment