3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Welcome 2011 with my first post for the year !!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011 with my first post for the year !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!!!!
*bom~ bom~ bom~*


Sending away 2010 and welcoming 2011~

2010 is a tough and yet rewarding year for me!!

2010 in a nutshell......

*
Quit a higher paid job for my passion/interest
* Grandpa left us....
* My best best best gf LEFT us for her goals in US
* All holiday trips in 2010 - to Malaysia only..FML
* Visited the annual furniture fair for the very first time, thanks to Scott
* Watch Rapunzel for FREE, thanks to Nuffnang
* Plucked my very own strawberries....
* Sewed my very own kimono....
* Designed/ drew decoration for Ethan's birthday! tiring......

and alot more~ *i don't quite remember.... LOL



This year countdown attendance wasn't full...Nevertheless, the 3 of us who are present are fine and having fun.... We went rebel~ drink drink drink.....whoooohoooo~

There are a few guest with us...hahahaha.
* Cheryl - Poh's sista
* Chi Ping - Chichi's sista
* 3 other guys - Chichi's colleagues
* Xiang - MY BOYFRIEND!!! wahahaha



ME & my Darling.....



The POH sista~



Chichi stuffing $50 to my neh neh...Opppss



Me & chichi's mei mei



Me & poh's mei mei



The whole bunch of US!



The 5 pretty babes in toilet~ LOL

IT was FUN!!!
The first day of 2011 did not disappoint me...hopefully the rest of 2011 can be this great too!
let all my swayness stay in 2010 and HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT in 2011!



MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION ~

- Sticking to the usual....to slim down as much as possible..*aiming 20kg

- May my business be better.. and to be more determined to update more frequently..

- My career to be more successful..no more hiccups..

- To get my driving license..

- More $$ to rain on me.. HUAT HUAT HUAT



Let's have fun and enjoyment throughout this wonderful 2011!!!!

tata..................

No comments:

Post a Comment