3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: We have a visitor ...

Monday, January 17, 2011

We have a visitor ...

I got home yesterday first while xiang lepat with his friends at the kopitiam...

While i was changing, i met the visitor! just beside the hook where xiang home T-shirt was hung~


WELCOME~ Mr Lizard....

As usual i freaked out and get out of my room... got back to my series and i totally forgot about informing Xiang until..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

he changed into the Tshirt that was hung on that hook earlier on and + 1 to 2 hours later........
and.....I lie on my 100% cozy bed till i recalled~

ME: Dear i tell you something very important...But u must be mentally prepared....

DEAR: What lah??

ME: Ready or not??!?!? I'm telling you soon~

DEAR: What what what.....

ME: Hmmmm..... actually just now your best friend was right beside your shirt and when i turn on the purifier, it was GONE!!!

DEAR: What best friend?

ME: YOUR BFF lah...L I Z A R D!!!!!

He turned and stare at me and he started......

1. looking around searching for his friend..
2. lay the bed carefully
3. open up his blanket carefully without it touching the floor
4. once everything ready to sleep, he just simply STAND there ,worried

I was so tired i could care most but he could not stop talking and getting paranoid......Lastly i laughed at his silliness till i fell asleep...

Till this morning, he woke up and said:

" wah lao eh, very tired loh!! I like never sleep at all loh... the stupid lizard................................. aRRrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!"


Poor Xiang did not sleep because of his friend!!! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Alright time to sleep now...
I am beginning to realise, i do not know what i'm blabbering about!

TATA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment