3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4 - CHALLENGE 1!!!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4 - CHALLENGE 1!!!

Hello lovelies!!! This is my blog entry for CNOS4 - challenge 1!!!

#OOTD

So the first challenge is to dress up as one of the character in Cathay's 80th anniversary commemorative movie, "Our Sister Mambo" according to 4 different hashtag personalities. In a random team of 3 or 4, we are to dress up each other differently.... and they are:

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/OurSisterMamboMovie

#oldschoollikekaya
#hotlikesambalbelacan
#kaypohlikeanauntie
#manjalikeababy

Make a guess I'm dressing up as who???


tadahhhh!!! #oldschoollikekaya!!!

I bet alot of you guys will be thinking I'll be #kaypohlikeanauntie right?? Due to my super auntie character in real life...

SO NOW I'M TELLING YOU, I'M NOT AUNTIE LAHHHH!!!!

My ideal of being old school is all about being decent, neat and safe in everything!!

Let's see before my transformation.....


Kinda of decent and conservative already right?!? *cough**cough* better agree I tell you.

And here's my #oldschoollikekaya look:



Head:
Neatly clipped hair with the OLD SCHOOL hair clip my mum bought at a discount!

Top:
Black collar top with the old school cardigan in the safest colour options black and white! Buttoned all the way up so I can look more conservative!!!

Bottom:
Regular jeans in grey! Monotones are the best and "safest" #ootd coordinates! Never goes wrong one, I tell you~

Shoe:
Comfy sneakers where colours were throw in to finish my safe and conservative #oldschoollikekaya look!

Accessories:
Not forgetting a never goes wrong tote bag when I go out with the rest of my sisters!

Pretty???!!?!



Here are some behind the scenes over here:


Last but not least, do follow and like my images on instagram here:


MUST SUPPORT AR!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Ending here with our pretty sisters group pictures! With lotsa love:


Christine as #manjalikeababy
ME as #oldschoollikekaya
Carol as #kaypohlikeanauntie
Jonathan as #hotlikesambalbelacan


Thank you for reading!!! AND SUPPORT!!!
Akemi

No comments:

Post a Comment