3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: YESSS!! I'm in!!!

Monday, March 23, 2015

YESSS!! I'm in!!!

And so... I've finally gotten the results of my entry registration for Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4!!!


Woooohoooo!! I swear this is my last chance !!! LOL!! Because I'll be overaged next year... TT_____TT

So last Saturday, we had our very first meet up and briefing with the rest of the contestants, the same very humorous host and also last year winner Michelle Cheng!


Though it wasn't my first time, I'm still as nervous and excited as before, woke up very early yet still unable to leave my house on time because I WANTED TO BE PERFECT ON OUR FIRST MEETING!! *excuseverymuch*

While cabbing, tried to take some PERFECT pictures BUT........


Cabbie too fast and furious .. my sweep hair pose totally OFF!! =|


This not too bad lah hor? At least got sweep nicely till the back... LOL..


It's some how there already if dont hiam too much...  Not very perfect, but got one that's is more decent:


Hah... Totally cannot make it with the sweep hair pose! TT__TT

This year hosting place is at Shokudo!  And a very big THANK YOU for serving us post briefing lunch too. Don't say I never share....


FREE- FLOW OF ICE GREEN TEA!!! To keep us hydrated all day! *I loves*


Yummy wings to start...


Beef patty and curry rice~


Carbonara and my favorite egg, like a poached egg?!!?


And I must say this is my favorite!! I don't really eat Unagi (fish eel) but this is da bomb! I had at least 3 slices man... #weightlossaside

Shokudo Japanese Pasta & Pizza
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
#02-06A


Not forgetting Beadstreet for sponsoring us to buy more accessories we like!!!


Beadstreet
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
#02-08

Hurrraaayyy!  We are super lucky and blessed this year! So so so pampered..  arghhh... Every year are just getting better and I'm still happy and excited that I'm in!!

Ending my post now with new friends I met during the first meet up! Can't Wait to know the rest too!!  Yea!


Jia Hao, Danial, Jie Wei, Yilin and Cherlyn


Christine, Jonathan & Carol
** My challenge 1 team mates!! **

Signing off...
Akemi <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment