3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I'm joining this year Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4!!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

I'm joining this year Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4!!

Hi Guys!! I'm joining this year Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4!!! #neversaydieattitude

Well, if you followed me, I've gotten through #CNOS3 and only titled best script for the first challenge with my other budget bunnies, Regine and Cherylene. And I'm back again this year!!! #reallylastchance

Obviously I'm not satisfied.  I want to challenge myself again this time round after my "major" makeover as well as my "come back" challenge for myself after my makeover. Confusing?? LOL.

Simply said, its a come back for me after my makeover and I want to reach out to more people!! =X

Furthermore, the experience gain from last year was too OVERWHELMING and I've learnt lots of things from the mentors as well as fellow contestants. I WANT MORE!!!

So here is my entry blog post and my entry video below:




OMG!!! Still as xiao ding dong as ever o(╯□╰)o

-------

MY RECOMMENDED FOOD OPTION!! 


Cineleisure is a one stop place for everything!  Lots of food or snacks options...  fashionable retail shops... cinema and even an entertainment center!

For me, I'm always be there for food and also movies! And this time round, after my major makeover, I'm able to shop there too!! Its cra..cra.. crazy!! Every Thursday where I needed a place for late dinner after our dance class, weekend movie dates and crazy retail therapy all happening in a mall!! ♡♡

But now, I just want to amphasize just on my food recommendation that help me for my late night cravings!! And all thanks to......





OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE CAFE!!!!

It's my regular hang out place with my dance pals and most importantly they provide a wide selection of food! Even though I will always order the same food again and again:




But you can try their western food too!!!



or this:



They also have toasts if you want something light! Food settled with a nice catch up with my friends. Even at times when I misses the class, we will still end our day there. :D

.
.
.
.

And it's coming to the end of my blog entry for Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 4!! Wish me and the rest of the participants luck and I hope I'll be back and blogging for #CNOS4 challenges again!! *finger crossed*

GOOD LUCK!!

#CNOS4



Signing off
akemi♡


No comments:

Post a Comment