3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Deep thoughts...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Deep thoughts...

Hello everyone!!
How you guys doing? Just a quick updates today with my thoughts after watching a Korean Transformation Variety show.



"Let Me In" is actually a very popular Korean variety whereby they will sponsor the applicants to go under the knife for a transformation. There are different theme or maybe I would say different problem factor in each episode. So there was this one fine day, I was watching it not too long ago.

"LET ME IN" Season 4 episode 9:


Sorry, its not subbed. if you have channel M, there will be Eng sub in there.

It was an episode of lady hiding her real identity behind her superb Photoshop skills. While watching the episode, I started to reflect on myself and realized how am I living my life before my huge weight loss makeover.

I myself used to be living virtually too, the only difference is, I still have friends and family around me to support me. BUT... honestly, it's the confidence level I'm referring to. All my pictures over my insta, FB or even my blog..  yea..  this blog were heavily Photoshop-ed THEN!! And through the show, I understood that there were things I've over done it.

Her story totally resemble my life before my weight loss and of course, I shed my tears while watching it. TT__TT 

So here is a summary:




These were all her "AFTER" pictures where she has been living virtually... And she had more than 5k friends online!! *I don't even have that much friends online even if I Photoshop-ed TT___TT

BUT.... in real life, she is actually always alone and do not have much friends in school because...



This is how she looked like in reality... Very low in confidence because of her look and size. Honestly speaking, she doesn't look that bad. Probably just her size where most people or I would say guys will judge?





Her "BEFORE" and "AFTER" pictures that made her to have 2 identities, OFFLINE and ONLINE. A total change of person.

Frankly, I was like her too....

I finally realized and happy I've decided to make a change to myself about a year ago. I'm also glad my angels helped and motivated me a lot during this period to bring my weight and fats down till who I am now. P.S: I'm still losing my weight, just in case you are wondering....


I SWEAR THIS PICTURE IS ONLY FILTERED!!! 

Totally changed and of course more confident to be in front of everyone real life or virtually. I will be sharing my entire weight loss journey in this blog... SO STAY TUNED!! Meanwhile, here's a recapped on the day I've started this weight lost journey FOR REAL here:


And also my weight lost FB page here:



Signing off
Akemi

No comments:

Post a Comment