3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4 - CHALLENGE 2!!!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4 - CHALLENGE 2!!!

Hello lovelies!!

The next challenge will be "LIKE A BOSS" challenge! Most importantly, the judge for this challenge is none other than Wendy Cheng AKA xiaxue!! OMMMGGGGGG!!! I'm so looking forward to see her in person!


Last year, we did a similar challenge and I love it the most! Read my post here:



I like it the most because I've always wanted to be my own boss, now with STICKY and SPCA sponsoring us, my dream came true! Not just that, Our earnings will be donated to the cute lil flurry friends at SPCA!

..... its for a good deed!

Together with my partner, Darryl, we are going to have a booth to sell sticky with our unique marketing, SPCA items and etc...

DO COME AND SUPPORT US!! Your small little part is a great great help for these animals!!!

DATE: 04 APRIL 2015
VENUE: CINELEISURE B1
TIME 3PM - 5PM


We look forward to see you !


Signing off,
Akemi

No comments:

Post a Comment