3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: New beginning...

Friday, March 12, 2010

New beginning...

Its the end and the start of new chapter...

I finally decided to make the switch.... am i too passionate that i lose my mind? well...people can say that...but personally, i understand the needs of cash and contribute.. But the other hand, there is this rare chance that came upon me..waving at me... and further more is something i wanted from the start....so...why not???

and yes...i quit a quite a high paid job to a super low one~ dramatically....plus...i'm going to lose all the pretty attractive benefits...the laptop...the fun people....the 2 computers that i'm working with since a year ago... the many many off days when i over worked... shifu protection shield... and also his help in completing my stuff.... the lesson on photoshop that he taught... the unlimited of jokes that we joked... the rides home and supper... and alot alot of fun memories...though there are low times, but i guess those times were already covered by those happy memories...indeed...its a small and nice company that i felt warmed and family as well as i felt i'm part of them...really nice....

BUT, its FURNITURE DESIGN!!! like oh my god...its since a couple of years ago that i'm aiming for...

I'm afraid!!! REALLY~ because i need to start from the new beginning all over again... i'm scared...will i able to impress the new market of clients... and my boss? will the boss like shi fu? very patient with people like me?

hmmm....well i guess there is no turning back then...no pain no gain right? i should just treat it as a start to my new experience like a learning ground then...

Lets hope for me....that it will be a good one just like my first design job..with fun loving colleagues...i will definitely miss the warmth of the family...

*to luke : oh please....let me come back lah!!! to see you guys man...
and please don't make me cry on my last day...PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!

i'm really sad to leave them..really...kind of heart ache..but at the same time i want to move to the right path that i chose before...to me, its still like a dream...i still could not believe that i left them...really sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment