3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Adobe CS5 Photoshop

Monday, March 29, 2010

Adobe CS5 Photoshop

I saw this link from my friend's tweet:


Isn't it pretty cool?!?! i guess this will definitely benefit designers or even photoshop noobs who wanna edit their photos until swee swee loh...

I've read it on adobe website that they are having an exclusive Asia Pacific Online Unveiling Event on 13th April 2010..12pm for Singapore.. BUT...I'm not really sure about the actual release date for CS5.

I definitely gonna wait for its release as this really really serve a lot of help to me ,as a slow pok in photoshop...OOOpppxx..Xp

There is also a feature for CROPPING HAIRS/FURS!!!
OMG!!!I sucks at cropping hairs loh...This will help man... but at the same time one of my friends forwarded a mail few weeks back, that teaches 2 techniques for cropping hairs with nice edge even with CS3.. shall post the link up in my next entry then...
BUT the 2 techniques definitely can't beat CS5 lah...Lets court down for the release of CS5!!

Hip hip hurray!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment