3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Happy Day

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Day

YEAH!!! i finally saw the March sunset..HAHA...

march was a busy month for me...terribly busy...not even time for me to breathe....BUT today i saw the sunset at tampines...not because i took an off day or on MC...

i left the office on the dot... like i pressed the exit button at 6.30pm!!!! OH MY F***king GOD!!!!
so happy lah...skipping down the road to take my bus...hoho...

secondly...i was chatting with k on msn...haha..and we are talking a but the voodoo socks that we going to get it...and suddenly k msged me :

k: i knocked onto my plug! power off..FML!!!
Me: Haahahaha...(wtf i do not know why but i just feel she damn funny and sway like me...)

and i really think she need that socks very much loh...i tink u get 7 pairs lah...everyday wear...haha...our conversation were pretty funny and interesting too....the KANNINAH kid life and all....

lets hope the rest of the days will be this great... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment