3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: International Furniture Fair Singapore 2010

Saturday, March 13, 2010

International Furniture Fair Singapore 2010

i took a day leave to attend this trade fair INITIALLY...

but anyway....ya i attended it...and i'm so excited to see those furniture...i always wanted to visit this show every year...BUT its not open to public...unless its the evening of last day...

so...i'm lucky enough to met scott(my lecturer in charge when im in school) to bring me in...

the furnitures are cool...way cool and the exhibitions were nice...love it...i just got to go in every year...i guess the coming year too...since my new boss told me something about IFFS.... YES!!!!!

met scott's partner for the platform...they were fun people..telling me the good food in my new area...^___^ thanks guys...

anyway...the whole exhibits were cool..new ideas and also similar ones....i guess designs would be repetitive...but is how we explain it....saw a design just like my classmate's in NYP...hmmm....

well...thats about it..and sorry guys din take pictures..its not allow in there...

take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment