3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: My weight lost challenge

Sunday, March 23, 2014

My weight lost challenge

It has been about 6 weeks now since my determination to start slimming down.  I set a date to start this programme of my own right after Chinese New Year! It's pretty obvious why after CNY ~ but other few reasons are:

** I'm sick of having a float around me for 24/7 ...

** I wanna fit in any pretty clothes I like!!

** I don't want other commuters to give up priority seats, thinking I'm preggy..  →_→

** I don't want to be labeled as "the fat girl over there"

** I don't wanna be judged or cursed at for taking up too much space and people just go " TSK!!!! Eat so fat and block people's space!!"


Of course there are a lot more nastier comments from others during these extra meat period.. but my actual reason to slim down would be:

I WANNA BE HEALTHY AND FIT!!!
which also will link to lesser back pains and knee pains!!!! 


I hope that having my personal weight lost challenge going online will gain more motivation for myself and also a channel  to look back if I ever reach the goal I set! NO!!!! I WILL DEFINITELY REACH MY TARGET!!!

That explained my post today and if you think it's too "oily" for you, please scroll down to my next post!!
= ̄ω ̄=


So of course the best way to determine one changes will be PICTURE UPDATES!!!  And if you followed me on my Instagram:  

You would see my weekly updates every Tuesday!! Not forgetting motivation boost from friends who commented on my picture updates! Thank you so much to those whom commented because it really meant a lot to me! SO DO FOLLOW ME FOR MY WEEKLY UPDATES!!!

For now.... I'm gonna reveal my weight, that's killing me, for THE VERY FIRST TIME *I took a lot of courage to do it*!!  And my pictures for the past few weeks~ Not much distinctive changes at this stage though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WEEK 1

FML!!!!!!!!!!  TT______TT
Pictures are just too honest!! Please lie to me I'm not that fat~


Never thought I'm gonna blog about it at my first week so this is the most recent photo that time and I weighed......................... 93KG!!!

o(╯□╰)o

The end result for not dancing and exercising for about 2 months due to my back treatment I'm going through..


WEEK 2



I've signed up a package with Fitness First (will blog about it separately) and started going to gym and classes regularly and almost daily once my chiropractor gave me the green light! And I weighed......................... 90KG!!! It's freaking 3 kg lesser!!

Of course I'm mad happy about it... for this achievement in such a short time line..


WEEK 3



Slim down process stops a little cause of diet issues... LOL!! I confess I still snack at this period and this means my effort goes down the drain. I know it!! And I weighed......................... 89.5KG!!! It's 0.5 kg lesser!!


WEEK 4



OK. It shoots up lah... damned!! And I weighed......................... 89.9KG!!! It's 0.4 kg EXTRA!!


WEEK 5



TT________TT
My back condition got worsen and I slowed down on my gym visits / routines and I weighed......................... 90KG!!! It's 0.1 kg EXTRA!!



WEEK 6


Back to no soft drinks, no snacks days and extra workout routines, I weighed......................... 89.5KG!!! It's 0.5 kg lesser!!



That's my progress for the 6 weeks. Please note, I did not take any supplements, or slimming pills in this process. All weight lost were purely through EXERCISING and selective eating!! Hopefully, I will persevere and get the numbers lesser as time goes by!!!

Anyone who has good tips for slimming~ PLEASE SHARE WITH ME BELOW!!! I would love to try it out~

STAY TUNE FOR MY PERSONAL WEIGHT LOST CHALLENGE!!!!

Signing off...
Akemi

1 comment:

  1. so inspiring babe!!
    I'm so curious about your weight lost secret >_<

    xoxo,
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete