3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Are you kidding me??? I'M IN!!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Are you kidding me??? I'M IN!!!

OMG!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I received this:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



YAYYYY!!! I'm in, I'm in, I'M IN!!!

And I've attended the briefing last Saturday!! Wheee... Its fun to know other bloggers but still.. ice not broken yet at the moment (at least for me) and I hope to get to know them even better!! They were all so pretty, young and good looking!!! OMG~ Literally no space for me one... Haizzzz... But I won't give up and still give my best shot!! Please support me as much as you cannnn~

Not forgetting, I also get to meet BONGQIUQIU !!!! She is so super nice and humble~ I always love reading her blog, cause I will automatically just feel so happy reading it!

See I took a picture with her... but too jing zhang, my hand shivered.



Not forgetting with the rest of the bloggers!!

Credit : BongQiuQiu
Lastly, stay tune for my Vlogs and my blog post for this #CNOS3 !!!!!

REMEMBER TO SUPPORT MEEEEE!!! XOXO

tata,
Akemi






No comments:

Post a Comment