3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I'M JOINING CINELEISURE'S NEXT ONLINE SENSATION 3!!!!

Friday, March 7, 2014

I'M JOINING CINELEISURE'S NEXT ONLINE SENSATION 3!!!!

Hello everyone!!  After a long deserved break, IM BACK!!!
Like the title says....  I finally picked up my courage to join this year Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 3!!!

Because if I don't.... I will be over-aged to join lah..  seriously..  *roll eyes *

So here is my entry blog post and my entry video below:




OMG!!!  Super paisei...  it's my first Vlog hope you won't be turned off by my voice. o(╯□╰)o

-------

MY RECOMMENDED FOOD OPTION!! 


Cineleisure is a one stop place for everything!  Lots of food or snacks options...  fashionable retail shops... cinema and even an entertainment center! 

For me, I'm always be there for food and also movies! Especially every Thursday where I needed a place for late dinner after our dance class!  The regular shops will be closed by the time we got changed and ready to fill our hungry stomach. But there is this shop at cineleisure that is opened till late night which allowed us to fill our tummy!!!





and its.... OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE CAFE!!!!

It's my regular hang out place with my dance pals and most importantly they provide a wide selection of food! Even though I will always order the same food again and again:




But you can try their western food too!!!



or this:



They also have toasts if you want something light!

And it's coming to the end of my blog entry for Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 3!! Wish me and the rest of the participants luck and I hope I'll be back and blog for CNOS 3 again!! *finger crossed*

GOOD LUCK!!

#CNOS3



No comments:

Post a Comment