3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I'm sick..miserable and I'M LEAVING TODAY!!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm sick..miserable and I'M LEAVING TODAY!!!

Ello..

My blog post title sound negative much? Don't worry!

I'm just leaving for cruise tonight and I'll be back on good Friday!! Hooray!!

But yea, I'm terribly sick since yesterday!  FML to the max please! I hate getting ill specially when I'm travelling!!! *shitty mood on *

It just got so bad till I'm mood-less for everything!!

I've got this Easter day nailart design been running on my mind for 2 weeks and I just can't wait to share with you guys!  BUT.... I'm just too sick to bend my head down to draw the design on my nails because my nose just wouldn't stop dripping... :/

So instead of the nail art design that is running in my mind, I've the plain nails done with OPI's liquid sand collection!


This collection is soooooo PRETTY with the texture and blings!! Most importantly, it's so easy to put on and I don't need to apply top coats for this! =D

There are also other colours to choose from and the one I'm using is "The Impossible".

Credit: http://news.chalkboardnails.com/2012/10/opi-partners-with-mariah-carey.html

It is so easy to apply that I'm done with my nails within 5mins!! FAST & EASY!!! Wheeeee...

Well, with my current nose dripping condition, I have to finish my manicure at a lightning fast speed! And this is the only best choice among the others polishes that I have ~

If you followed my instagram (@akemi0sihui ), I've actually done a nail art design for Valentine's day with the same nail polish! Check it out:


Pretty or not??

Alright,that's all for now and I've got to go!!

See you when I'm back!!

With love,
Akemi



No comments:

Post a Comment