3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Attended my FIRST friend's wedding!!!!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Attended my FIRST friend's wedding!!!!

Ello~

Alright, don't give me that " whuuuutttttttt?" look. I'm just so excited for my friend! And her's was the first wedding I attended!!

Not like I never attend wedding before, but its my FIRST "friend's" wedding I ever attend!!! It can be very very very exciting~

It also shows that we are entering next phrase of our life! *its a nicer way to say we grew older liao~* You will feel it when friends around you getting married or have kids!! Naturally, you will just feel happy for them! After all, its a happy celebration!

My Facebook wall will always flood with marriage or kids posts from friends that I'm not really close with and I'm just sooooooo JEALOUS!!! Because lao niang, IS NOT INVITED!!! I will still be happy for them though. LOL..

SO, finally I got my friend , Ting Yi's invite!!
So happy for her and her hubby, Idris, because they have been together since god damn long years!!

P.S: This is as usual a backdated post and the wedding actually happened end of last year! =/


It's not the normal Chinese wedding, because she was married to a Malay! But still, it's an experience!! And they definitely will be blissful!!

A total different wedding, compared to a Chinese wedding that I always attend with my family. We did not see her when we arrived and we will just help ourselves with the buffet spread.


We were served with obviously Malay food but no doubt, the food were delicious! And most importantly, she had a dessert buffet spread too!


MAD LOVE!!!
It was filled with fruits, sweets, cakes and traditional Malay / Nonya quey! It's indeed a paradise for sweet lovers like me who have sweet tooth every single hour!! =__=

Not just the food that I love, but her wedding decor too! Her wedding wasn't held at void decks that we always see but at a community center's function room~


Its in TIFFANY & OFF WHITE colour theme!!! OMG!!! tiffany colour is the next "in" colour please!


 and the aisle! It look so grand with the chandelier!! and I love the chairs!! I'm also looking for these chairs for my wedding ~ LOL...
.
.
.
.
.
.

After admiring the decors and with out filled stomach, the newly wed couple marched in!!


Seee~ She is so beautiful and sparkles!!!


and her long "train" !

So they will be seated on the stage like king and queen and the MCs spoke something in Malay which we don't understand. LOL.. until their relatives starts taking pictures with them, we very auntie lah, we went to queue right in front of them to take picture too! LOL...




Nice hor!

We did not stay any longer and we left after this as she was also busy being the "queen".
After all, it's a great experience and I'm really happy for her!


MAY BOTH OF THEM HAVE A  BLISSFUL MARRIAGE IN THEIR COMING LIVES
with lotsa babies!!!! 


I shall end my post here! And I'm so looking forward to more wedding invites from my friends!! =D

 Tata
Akemi


No comments:

Post a Comment