3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Rewind to christmas 2011

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rewind to christmas 2011

Ya.... I know its freaking late~ but i still wanna share how i celebrated my christmas LAST YEAR!!!
LOL... I know right... "LAST YEAR" issue~ LATE to the max~

But however, I have a wonderful time and I just wanna record it down here!! * not interested than dont read loh*
.
.
.
.
.
.

As usual, the 7 of us celebrate Christmas eves together....

This year a bit different...

because we BOOKED A HOTEL!!!! and we finally order TURKEY *no more roasted chicken as subsitute*




As I'm having training for my dance performance during Christmas day, I came late and tired.. and sweaty~ LOL...

However, I still make my very effort to decorate this cute lil log cake... for free thou~




Since its free, therefore no pre-made Xmas tree.. I just drew my own.. Talented bah~ hahaha *sweep hair*

Its just a simple affair... slack around watch tv and stuff... but oh well I spend most of the time sleeping.. hahaha... cause I'm just too tired after days of training~

Most importantly, we celebrated together with ting too, who is at another part of the globe... we webcamed together with my cake!!!

and Poh is soooo sweet... Bought cupcakes she made for us.. and is damn nice~






Next will be our camwhore pictures~ with the super nice lighting in the hotel~





















 



 Look at these bitches~ camwhore while I'm sleeping... DAMNED~








It was a fun night~ I wish I could take more pictures then~ BUT.. my camera SPOILT!!! and i haven't get myself a new cam~ Arrrrggghhh I wanna take more pictures!!! Oh please send me a new EPL 3 leh~



During Christmas itself was a great day too~ because I PERFORMED!!! I can't believe it too when I finally make a step to be involved... low confidence of cause... as it is my freaking FIRST dancehall performace!!

Let me recall when is my last time when I performed on stage..... hmmmmm~
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

freaking PRIMARY 5!!!!


WTF~ I must be crazy... but still, I like it because its DANCEHALL!!

Ouh well~ must be too nervous, I did not ask love to take video or photos... sooo... only this..



and of course backstage camwhore photos while waiting for the finale~






















Even though there are tough times during the training, however, it brought me and my dance mates a step closer...

I wish.... I could really be one of the performer in this year recital~ Please.... I really hope so..... =(

Alrighty.... this last christmas ended damned fast but it was a very happening day for me~ lots of my first time happened during Christmas.. hahaha...

Whats about yours??
Annoymous: aiya.... I posted long long time ago liao.. now then ask.. abit too slow right???



Hope you enjoy yours too~


No comments:

Post a Comment