3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: The lovey dovey month

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The lovey dovey month

The lovey dovey month is ending soon~
So, how did you celebrate this special month or perhaps the special day on 14th with your love ones?

Nothing special for me... Because love is always dating with the nation during this month... We've been together for......

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Long hor~ But we never celebrate valentines day before... T___T

How i wish we have a tian mi mi date during this day... Full of surprises... and all the sweet nothing....

But thinking about it, I'm someone who don't really fancy this.. so actually, what is my ideal romantic date?

.
.
.
.
.

Hmmmm... Probably just the presence , care and thought for each other?

During this special day, though we did not meet up... but I think it is the best "date" ever. Who say must meet up than is romantic or even a date? Well, I have a different mindset.

Instead of the real date, we virtually dated~ LOL... confused?

It is not fanciful.. but I just love the thought we have for each other *goose bumps*


YES. It is just a normal conversation.. But thinking about it, he used his way to wish me on this day when he has no reception on his phone.. It is this simple that I think is romantic. Why need big bouquet of flowers? ring ? or a high class dinner date? *or is it I'm too easily satisfied? LOL*

In return of his sincerity, I went to DEAL.com.sg to research for some great deals to celebrate the special day with him...

Found quite alot of valentine deals and travel deals that inspire me for the celebration and also our anniversary..

You should check it out too~








2 comments:

  1. no reception still can wish you in FB is very wu xim lo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nath~
      YA... thats y loh.. happy dao~ no need a meeting date i'm equally contented... hahaha..

      Delete