3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I'm addicted to Gmarket~

Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm addicted to Gmarket~

Ugh well... Girls love shopping, but I'm so packed with work that I can't even go dance practice *sad life*..

However, I resulted in searching for things ONLINE~ total FML!!! Because it's just so addictive and you can have no stop to it~ ughhhh ~ FML x100000!!!!!

I have been clicking here and there to buy stuff... Where got so many stuff to buy one?!!?!!?

- GMARKET DOES!!!!!!


I think I login to gmarket like almost everyday to look at things.. Hahaha... It's so CHEAP and EASY~

And most importantly CONVENIENT~

well, I have all my details set up even my card details.. I just confirm and tadah~ items preparing for shipment... Damned...

Well just a very random post to express my excitement and sadness of my addiction~ a contradicting one too... LOL


Note to self: 2011 Xmas post, 2012 post * I know it's coming to the end of Feb - backdated ttm*
And thousands more of backdated posts~ I do see the dust in here though~



please forgive me~

No comments:

Post a Comment