3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: My first bangkok trip!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My first bangkok trip!!

I'm going on holiday again!!!

NOPE... not cruise anymore~ BUT.....................BANGKOK!!!!

Ok~ a bit mountain tortoise* here... because its my very first time there with a different flight other then Jetstar~
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Anyway, my post today is to seek advise on the tips and most importantly...hmmmm... how much $$ should I bring over???

I'm a shopaholic... and.....

I tahan-ed for the pass 1 month on not buying anything just for this trip ok~ I can imagine my wildness to chong for shopping during the 4 days~

I'm leaving on a jet plane this Friday~

I'm so excited for good deals and so prepared with "shop till I drop" mindset... Me and the boy planned to bring an empty large size luggage and a medium luggage for our clothings... or maybe should we just buy the luggage there??

LOL.. cause my house is filled with luggage bags...Hah~


OK!! pardon my blah blah blah-ness.... I'm just too eggcited about it!!!


Got to get back to my preparation for submission of a competition~
TATA~


2 comments:

  1. hm. it's pretty affordable there as what i've heard from others.

    have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is!!!! I totally enjoyed with the awesome shopping trip~ got myself lots of stuff BUT it's never enough!!!
    LOL not able to shop at all the places near by though~ :(

    ReplyDelete