3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I LOVE dance!!!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I LOVE dance!!!!

Sorry dearest for going missing~
ok~ I know I saw a thick dust accumulating here...I will try to clear the "dust" soooon~ haha.

This gonna be wordy~ if you are tired, I suggest you revisit later in the day!!! BUT must remember TO COME BACK AND VISIT!!!!!

As some of you know, I went back to dance AGAIN!!! After stopping for about 1 year plus??? Hmmmm.... Ok.. My dance life is pretty hectic??!? Messed up??!!? And inconsistent??!

Abit of history...............……
……....
……...
….....
……
……
……

..
.


I started dancing since 17 years old??? I went through all the courses from the basic... For hip hop, locking, lyrical and lastly REGGAE!!!! Or yah, and JK pop....

Non-stop, 2-3 times a week.... Till I'm 20 and I stopped! *tragic mistake I made* due to school work and follow by a crazily busy job........

I resume dance class when I'm 21... On and off classes and super bad attendance....

AND I STOPPED again *foolish move again*

And NOW, I resume AGAIN!!

Early this year, I started dancing again.... And I restarted my reggae basic from scratch~ I fell really deep in love with reggae..LIkE SERIOUSLY in love that I can give up everything for dance~

From there, I know a bunch of cool peeps that share the same love and we really click damn well.... And they really motivates me ALOT~ I love them!!

We attend courses together even till the second level, follow by the open classes.... We meet up every thursday for ONE dance.... REGGAE!!! And we pushes each other and trained up just for one performance.....

Da RECITAL......

Finally the "A" day came.... After weeks of sessions and practices, da day finally came last Sunday... And we gave our best shot~ hoping to be selected for the performance...

We are worried and we supported for each other.... And it ended with a nice subway meal...haha....

And sooooo....the result was out on monday night.... Everyone of us is so worried till we are so super active on fb and twitter that day, waiting for the results....

IT CAME OUT!!

Unfortunately I'm in the gym, and so I checked my hp after my exercise and to my surprise I got a missed call and a few messages from them.....

"are you ok" it wrote.....and my heart sank..... And I felt like crying....

OMG...I wasn't selected?!?!! Despite all the hard-work, I'm still not selected....I'm at my brim of giving up dance once more....

thinking at that point in time.... "so it's proven, I CAN'T DANCE!"

I'm so depressed......very......I have no mood..nothing.. because, I'm lost to something that I loved and I willing to give up many other things for...

That night was a tiring night for me......I cried and cried....and I couldn't sleep until very late...it is really heart broken....and disappointing.....

I really love dance and it's how my reggae peeps influence me to love dance.... But the result is so much hurting that I feel like giving up....

I still feel the sadness whenever I heard a reggae song..... BUT I know and I will not stop DANCING!!

It maybe just this one time that I did not succeed..... But I'll try to make the many more other time successful~ and yes I can do.... Simply because.........

I love you!! DANCE and REGGAE!!!!

Nuff said..... I just want to rant my sadness despite it been days after the result is out..... I'll train harder and harder next time.......

Thanks for completing this super duper long post of rants......
Re-visit me again!!!!

See ya.......

No comments:

Post a Comment