3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: [Tutorial] DIY nail art tutorial for the noobs~ FLORAL

Sunday, August 14, 2011

[Tutorial] DIY nail art tutorial for the noobs~ FLORAL

Hi peep, how ya?

Just like my title of the post~

I'm sooo excited to share my nail art ideas for the VERY FIRST TIME!!! whoooohoooo~
I've always wanted to do a tutorial or probably after some encouragement from my friends~ i decided to............................................................

Soooo, long story short and LETS GOING!!!

MY VERY FIRST TUTORIAL will be the design that I always do for myself~
and its... TADA~~~


OK, no name for it~ shall call it FLORAL then~
So here are the step by step instructions:



MATERIALS:
1) Base colour nail polish ( used black)
2) Stamping colour nail polish (used white)
3) Stamping tools ( I bought a decades ago... you probably can find it in bugis or Gmarket)
4) a Magical nail polish remover PEN!!!!! (from Sephora... I tell you its damned good)


STEP 1:


As usual basics, shape, file and apply base coat.

STEP 2:

Trick for the sharp slant edge by using SCOTCH TAPE!!!!

Paste the scotch tape in any direction you prefer (left or right) to prevent excessive nail polish from staining the unnecessary areas.
(NOTE: tape the scotch tape on fabric first so that it is not too sticky~)

STEP 3:


Apply 2 layers of base coat. Make sure its all nicely covered with nail polish~


STEP 4:


Remove the scotch tape SLOWLY after complete dry. Not to worry if there are excessive nail polish because........
We are going to use the MAGICAL PEN remover!!!!


SEE~ nicely trimmed!!!!!

STEP 5:

Stamp the design you desire on the slanted edge...... this point, i used a floral type of design to match with it.....

STEP 6:


LASTLY, after the stamping design is dried, seal the nail with a top coat for the glossy complete finish.


THE END!!!!


EASY?? No worries if you don't get it. Feel free to drop me a comment below if you have any questions!!!

P.S : please let me know your thoughts for this tutorial.... if its clear?? or maybe its easier with videos? ok??? thanks~

TATA....

No comments:

Post a Comment