3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Nail art of the week on sister...

Friday, May 10, 2013

Nail art of the week on sister...

Hello people,
Hope you have a fun week!! And it's TGIF ~ we should enjoy!

Whoohoo...

So this week I did not really do a nail art on my nails, just a plain shimmery black, using OPI's "the private jet". But I did nail arts for my sister!

She has very short nails because she cannot keep it long for the sake of her kids.. #mumsloveforkids

...and she is attending a wedding dinner with her little black dress tomorrow! 
So here is what I did for her:


It's a pretty simple nail art, with also OPI's  "the private jet ". I simply love this polish colour and shimmers!!  I've been using it ever since I bought it!

What do you think? Leave me some comments below or any request for the next nail art design!


Thank you for reading!!
Akemi

2 comments:

  1. :D
    Good! How can you have the idea of making this?
    no matter how i crake my brain. I can't have any good idea on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Florence!
      Because I love nail arts... I'll also look at what other do for inspiration!
      <(ˍ ˍ*)>

      Delete