3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I am so happy for her~

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I am so happy for her~

3 years back, my bestie left us to further her studies in US. I blogged about it here too. We are so emotional during her send off ,but actually, even if I read the post I blogged, I'm still sad about it.



I could still remember then , she struggled to decide which undergraduate courses to take and I accompanied her to various open house. She definitely took a hard time on deciding the undergraduate programs because each and every universities have their individual undergraduate programs that are so unique and appealing too. Graduates are definitely spoiled for choices.

But time really flies and she is graduating this May. On my birthday some more!  See ~ this is our fate. I'm so happy for her achievements and sad at the same time too. Because she will be pursuing her master at US before returning home and she won't be back anytime soon. ::T____T::

I missed her so much.... 

o(╯□╰)o

and I know I've been saying I wanted to fly there and visit her since 3 years ago but I never made it. I'm sure one day I'll visit her before any big commitments in the future!

Hope I am really really able to fulfill this dream holiday to US by next year winter and find her!


Tata
Akemi =D

1 comment: