3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I'm addicted and I love!!!

Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm addicted and I love!!!

Everyone gave me the question mark face when I said I dance "DANCEHALL"~

It was originated from Jamaica, where they just dance anything freely to the music. Its like a very random thing but the dance is just like in their blood and it can just flow freely wherever the music are played. Its like a party dance!!

So what I'm so addicted and love that I wanna blog?

It is this amazing dancer, LAURE COURTELLEMONT -
that always got me so inspired!!

WATCH THIS:



This is just one of her videos~

She is just so good at it and every time I watched her video, it just make me wanna dance too!! The posture and her style is just so nice!!!

Lastly, and randomly, I'm also sooooooooo addicted to the song in the video~

Mavado ft Stacious- Come into my Room



Ok, It just a random confession~ 

Thank you for reading!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment