3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Back to reality

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Back to reality

Hello everybody...I'm BACK from Hong kong!!! Ok, I'm actually back on Tuesday already. The trip was fun, ate a lot of stuff *mega fat fat* . But because its turning winter soon, all the clothes they have were winter wear, therefore, I'm unable to get a lot of stuff. No doubt, It's still fun though. =)

I'll blog more in details for the trip in another post. However, today I'm gonna share my new blog that I owned. In that blog, I'll share all my SECRET RECIPE!!

If you don't know, I'm actually a lover for baking. BUT, I CANT COOK FOR NUTS!!! no joke. I just know how to cook maggi mee only like recently!! YAH!! RECENTLY at the age of 24~ =(

I actually started baking since when i'm like 11 -12 years old? I learnt it from my aunt when I stayed at her house during school breaks. Slowly, I started baking at home after the boy gave me an oven for my 21st birthday present~ I've bake a few stuff before and I decided to SHARE!!

You can check out my baking blog at:


 CHECK OUT NOW!!! I've actually shared my first recipe for the GRADIENT PANDAN CAKE!!




INTERESTING?!?! VISIT NOW!! ----> http://akemicanbake.blogspot.sg

Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment