3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: [Nail Tutorial] Nail art for short nails

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[Nail Tutorial] Nail art for short nails

NEW TUTORIAL AGAIN!!!

This time round, I'm gonna use the new striper that i brought from Gmarket!! IT's damn awesome to play with~
I can't wait to create more designs with it... OMG...



Watch my tutorial below~



NICE?? and its very easy too~

Like the striper that I'm using?? Stay tune to my blog~ I'll probably do a giveaway.. There are black, gold shimmer, white and green!! FOLLOW ME!!!

tata..

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi zzanyy, thank you and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Nick, thanks and many thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Caro, many thanks! and thanks for visiting~

      Delete
  4. It is one of the best design for short nails ,one of my other favorite is watermelon nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Body paint, I'm glad you like them! thank you for visiting!! =)

      Delete
  5. If the nail art designs are accompanied by tutorials ,i love it as i can make it correctly.


    Body painting

    ReplyDelete