3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Its OFFICIALLY 2am....

Monday, March 26, 2012

Its OFFICIALLY 2am....

Ever since the beginning of 2012, my sleeping time CHANGED!!! FML...

But to be honest, it is a bad and a good thing...LOL ~ 

Its a sad case because its officially 2am!!! and I fucking have to wake up for work at like 7.30am??!?! That's only left with 5.5 hrs!! WTF...




Therefore, all my FB or twitter followers will see half of the time my tweets goes "ZZZZZZzzzz" or " I'm tired"!! I'm really sorry to flood your timeline with sleepy tweets~ BUT it really can't be help... Well, at least I tried to turn in early.. Still, I would lie down on my cosy bed and not able to sleep unless its 2am!!! FML like a totally...


SUAY OR NOT?!?! not 12am but a freaking 2am!!


So what am I up for?!?!

Hmmmm, fortunately, I've got a few freelance jobs that kept me up~ *the good point* 
It means more $$$ and more enjoyment!!

Well, I love working as a freelance designer, because no need to see some people's face, or more like no need to depend on other people's mood to determine the rest of my days??

I love design... But fearing everyday if you are moody or not and it effects me, is fucking unfair~

OK!! Stop ranting about it... and I'm gonna cut it clean in like 2 months time? I have my reasons of not doing now.. but 2 months, I'll be able to endure *since I've done it for the past 2 ++ years?*


So...my plans for now are pretty simple....
1. I'm gonna enjoy every bit... see and learn more things before I'm let say 25?
- Probably travel and PT a bit here and there..  OH come on, I did not have a long break ever since my O levels!!! and life is short~

2. I'm gonna try my plans, of being a full time freelance designer probably starting a small design film?
Really small.. Like overhead only me and myself? I mean for now lah.. Next time, I'll be seating on the couch shake leg and wait for people earn $$ for me!!

- BUT in another hand, I don't want to be full time designer for more than 10 years.. soooo.... Hmmm, I'll probably start up a shop or a cafe?? *bling bling*

Most importantly, I'm gonna slow down a bit and complete what is left undone, like my store left there with stocks hanging around... my freaking limited knowledge that needed some upgrading...and most importantly, MY LIFE!!!

I'M GONNA GET A LIVE!!! AND NOT SLEEP AT 2AM ANYMORE!!!! 
Please let me get rid of the sleepy eyes and focus in my future plannings!!

nuff said and rants..
and thanks for bearing wih my rubbish and finish reading this post... SUPPORT ME PLEASE!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hi Anonymous, whoever you are, thank you~ =D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hey babe~ thanks alot!!! I miss you so much!!! I wanna go find you.. ***may the sky drop some money into my wallet!!***

      Delete