3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: New year, new start!!!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

New year, new start!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Kinda late but better than never right? I remember i use to have my "new year" post together with Lunar New Year or sometimes setting resolutions on Lunar New Year because I'm a month late... Heh..

But hey! I've gotten some improvements hor!

Alright!! 2016 will be a new start and everything reset and not the same accept for my features and my same old lovely family, which precisely will not be changed lah!

Really looking forward to my new life! But first, late also must set resolutions to kick off the amazing 2016 ahead!!

All this were already plan and set at the end of 2015 but just didn't manage to have a proper 1 to 1 with my laptop and type it out... So here it is:


1. LOSE WEIGHT!!
I hope this is the last time it will appear on my new year resolution list.. Its too permanent for the past 27 years and I finally achieved it last year.. And this year is the "leftover" 8 to 10kg extra to reach my ideal weight!

Target date: by March


2. DOUBLE UP MY INCOME!!
Who don't want to have more money leh? Especially in Singapore where everything is expensive and costly... To survive in our country we definitely need lots of it!!

Target date: by June... But then again I want it double of what i get in June by end of the year.. So... Ongoing..


3. NO TAXI EVER AGAIN!!
I have this really bad habit of 慢慢摸 (dilly dally) in almost everything i do.. And it always result me in being late or running out of time! So I really wanna wash clean this bad habit for the benefits of things!! For example, no need to cab so frequently resulting in overspending... Or getting more things done quickly and more efficiently!

Target date: IMMEDIATE


4. BEFORE 12AM and BY 6AM
Sometime in last year June i finally manage to sleep by 12am and wake up to work out at 6am and i realised, I have lots of time and the feeling was so good especially i can focus more!
But somehow coming to the end of last year i had very bad insomnia at night! Either i slept by 12am due to tirness, i will wake up wide awake suddenly at 2 or 3am and i can't sleep anymore..
So i wanted this lifestyle back again!

Target date: on the way.. By February


5. BLOGGING &.......... VLOGGING!!
Yea! If you noticed, I've been trying to update as frequently as possible and I really want to keep it going like how i use to do it!! And adding to it, my vlogs as well as my dance classes~
And if you did not subscribe to my youtube...

,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOU ARE TO BE SHOT!!!

Do it now!! 




Not very very interesting as compared to other popular bloggers and YouTubers.. But I hope my small little blog and vlog can inspire more people in their lives!!

Target date: immediate!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

These are all the main list for my 2016 resolutions. Hopefully i did not miss out others important ones.. But of course other small ones I didn't add into it.. So yea! That's about it!

Thank you for reading!


With lots of love,
Akemi

No comments:

Post a Comment