3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I love being a Blogger!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I love being a Blogger!!!

so.....
WHY I LOVE BEING A BLOGGER????

I love being a blogger simply because...

I LOVE TO SHARE!!
SHARING IS CARING!! RIGHT?


And it all started when I'm 16 years old... OMFG!!! That's like freaking 10 YEARS AGO!!! and this is my first blog url:



HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Cann0t stand h0w I can bl0g ab0ut anything in th3 w0rld b3 it just a f3w s3nt3nc3s with thish kind 0f w0rdings w0rx~ r3ally cann0t stand it 0h!

LOL... And the above blog was actually a cleared and re-opened blog after my broke up with a ex-boyfriend. Where my blog post can be so EMO , ANGRY and also........ BORING!!! But then again, that's when I found light and realized , LOOK~

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING MY "ANGER VENTING MACHINE" BLOG?!?!?!

So I thought, why not share some happy stuff rather than angry stuff where it will eventually make my readers leave my blog site HAPPY!!!

And that's where my current blog became to~ All thanks to my beloved readers whom accompanied me back then when I'm still a young innocent kid!!!

Through blogging, I get to share with my readers, friends and families bits and pieces of things I've learnt or experienced! Isn't it a good thing? I sacrificed and be a guinea pig first eh.


And here are top 5 things I love to share with my readers and be happy:

1) RANDOM DIY TUTORIALS!!
I love to Do-It Yourself!!! LOL.. and probably because due to my special sizing needs, I'm prone to DIY when it comes to costume for my dance performance!! While I'm stressed rushing to finish my DIYed costumes, why not share with my reader?!?!!


It's a stone kill two birds thing!! Get my costume done as well as to share it on my blog. And who knows, this random action became the TOP READS on my humble little space!!! Wheeee~


2) BEAUTY WORKSHOP EVENT
To be very honest, I'm not really good with facial stuff and wouldn't call myself a beauty blogger. BUT, I'm vain and pretty lucky to be invited and gain exposure to beauty workshops through you know what? BLOGGING!!!


Not only I benefited with the workshop invite, my readers benefited too! Because I will then share it with them! Swee oh~


3) GIVEAWAYS!!!
Who don't like free stuff?? Well, I love it~ Being a blogger, we receive perks from sponsors or advertisers and sometimes it might be too much for me to use. After all, I have only 1 face to pamper and it will just gone to waste if I did not finish using before it expires!


As a habit, I will share it with my readers because good things are meant to be shared!! And I want my readers to benefit too!!


4) FOOD REVIEWS
Sometimes people always say bloggers are like beggars. Cause they attend events like food tasting events and get to eat FREE stuff. Well, I DEFINITELY DO NOT AGREE!!! Bloggers are more like guinea pigs, just a more fortunate one~ Because they do not just eat, but have to review at the same time too~


And then we will shortlist and share with our readers the best dish we had, so readers can just make order according to what we suggested! Isn't it more like guinea pigs as compared to beggars?


5) EVENTS AND COMPETITION
For me, I'm not a pretty blogger who is able gets fame easily through looks. I meant, come on, who don't like to look at pretty stuff? So , I have to go through another way of getting more fame!!! Which I realized it's the highest level of sharing through blogging~ ITS TO LET GO AND SHARE MY HAPPINESS AND JOY TO EVERYONE!!!



And I took a step forward and took part in #CNOS3 !!! For the last challenge, I went all out and struts the red carpet with joy and happiness!! Cause I know, from there, people will be happy and have fun !! What do you think?
.
.
.
.
.
.

So if you love blogging and love to share, why not join me and the other bloggers with this first step!!



Wanna win an iPad Mini or 12-months blogging contract?

You can enjoy the perks of being a Blogger too!!!

Like The Influencer Network facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheiNetwork . Join them onboard at http://www.influencersg.com/join.html (No Registration Fee) and explore your dreams of becoming a popular and influential blogger in Singapore.

Be proactive and take the first step to the many opportunities ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment