3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: A nightmare

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A nightmare

Hello everyone! 

I guess I'm more prepared to write this post as compared to last week when something bad happened to me.

I took leave 2 weeks ago over the weekends for a performance and because I know I need a well deserved rest after all the hectic schedule in work and for personal stuff... I had enough rest and well powered up for a new push for work on Monday. As I woke up,  I checked on my phone (that's my daily routine ) and I saw my boss's text.

I thought to myself that he might be coming late or might be absence for work. But to my dismay,  it was something else that I never thought it will be. Something that changes my life *at least for now * . A message which just mentioned :

" because of issues with the landlord, the showroom will be closed till problem resolved. "

I'm of course in total shock and I couldn't believe my eyes. I went out of my room and asked my dad to read it for me.. and true enough It's happening to me just like this. Well, to be honest, I couldn't believe it. Even till now, it feels like an nightmare to me and my alarm will ring in awhile to wake me up for work. BUT,  I know it will not happen anymore. 

I've been telling people around me that he was the best boss I ever met. And my job was really at ease. I love my job and see myself working with him for a period of time. Now, everything just smashed and worst of all, I couldn't reach him anymore. 

No explanations and no goodbyes. 

It simply just ended like this.

However, I moved on and started looking for jobs. Luckily, I got myself a job on Monday and basically, I will be doing similar work with what I did previously. Happy and worried of course. But I hope it is the one that I would stay for long.

GOOD LUCK TO ME!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment