3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I use to be..........

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I use to be..........

Few weeks back, I found myself reading my very very very very old blog. * I guess its my very first blog*

IT WAS SO FREAKING LONG AGO!!!

ITs probably few years back when I'm Just starting my poly life? OH man?!??! Why am I sooo old??

BUT but but, the most important thing is, I'm so tramatised after reading it. 

T_____________________T

WHY??!?!?
Over the years, I've changed sooo much.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I use to be SOOOOOO slim?!?!??! not that slim.... BUT alot slimmer than now loh...
This picture is when I first started dancing about 5 years ago??!?!

BUT now leh...



DAMNED!!!!




A comparison photo easier for your reference.... Haizzzzz... Its a total FML!!!

ITS REALLY TIME TO SLIM DOWN!!!


Give me sometime baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment