3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: 2 weeks to "STAGE WITHOUT BORDERS"

Sunday, December 11, 2011

2 weeks to "STAGE WITHOUT BORDERS"

OMGosh!!!! My very first dance production is happening in 2 weeks time!!

I'm............
Nervous
Excited
Worried
Stress
Scared
Panicking

Lotsa of  feelings happening..... Well its my first performance...and i do not know how to express them.. Just too much of feelings...

2 more weeks of practice BUT.... we learnt 3/6 choreos ONLY... WTH...

and the worst thing is.... the last 3 choreo is ST JAZZ!!! Its my very first freaking attempt sia...
*If you guys do not know... all this while I always do reggae DANCEHALL..*

Enough of blabbering...

My dance production is happening on:

25 DECEMBER 2011
7.30PM - 9.30PM
SCAPE WAREHOUSE
TICKET: $10 (Free seating)

Anyone interested and wants to support me ?!??! Leave me a message or email me to get the tickets!!!
Hope to see you there!!!



Tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment